Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Focus And Get Of Out Debt

There was a time when i was very much affected by the term Debt. Every thing was not going right for me then. My earnings were limited and the amount i had to bear was larger than my own capacity. It was my unfortunate that i fell into debt and came across a very harsh part of my life. Those part of my days were unforgettable and a serious turnaround. Since then i take each of my financial decisions very cautiously and carefully.

My earnings seems to be very small then because meeting the demand of my debt values and other payments was really bothering me. In fact, there was a period when i had to go to my office with my socks having holes in each, drowsy pants, no proper cushions for my house etc. But even after so much of trouble and difficulties i never quit, instead i made up my mind and kept working on those.

It is a great mantra that by stopping your thoughts on how we have landed into debt and rather plan how to get out of debt will help us much worthily. Once you are in debt, you need to come out of it and for that we need to have proper planning and focus on the future of financial independence. Some of these mantras are the following:

1.) Difference in our attitude: There should be new ideals toward our attitude. To clear one of our debt and hence making a way through another debt will enhance you to further jeopardy. Acquiring loans to repay your payments should be the last resort. If we can change this habit of taking loans each time when we need to repay off another payments, then i am sure a certain load of your debt will be relieved.

2.) Start saving a little: There are people who keep on saving their money and find difficult yo touch it. Well I have began saving a little from my earnings. I saved this for my emergency purposes, so that tomorrow when i land into some kind of trouble, i need not go for credit. Because credit is the initial stage of our landing into debt.

3.) Understanding: Understanding the various reasons why we landed into bankruptcy and realizing what we have gain during our debt will surely help us in getting out of debt in the near future and stay away from the credit.

4.) Keep focusing: There will be circumstances where we may get beat up, but lets not fall into its prey. keep focusing and handle all the emergencies with the savings you have. What ever may the cause be we should focus on keep working hard and just avoiding debt and credit.


Coming out of debt after your hard work enable you to work better and concentrate better in other ways of your life. I fell and was drowned into the depth of credit but with the certain means of strategies in my opinion, behavior and way of focusing and most important the change in my vision has helped me a great deal of relieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment