Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

I Have Started Planning For My Retirement

Everyone of us gonna retire some day or the other, It is pretty obvious. However here I do not mean to say retire from this earth or end of our living. We do planning and execution only when we live, because to lead a life we need to pursue a proper strategy and planning. Moreover retirement is not the only type I have mentioned. It can be of different types and people named for different purposes.

Here I wanted to share is that some people retire from their service or place of work at a certain period of his or her age. Its one of the kind. Some retire themselves from daily hurdles of their life and take a back foot away from all the problems and difficulties. Most important rather what may be the case I too should plan for my retirement and the rest of my life I will be living.

I am a simple man of age thirty seven, working for a finance firm. I saw many friends from my work place being retired and now living a life where there is hardly any scope to learn or earn, irrespective of their aging age. Now what comes in mind is that how they gonna make their living, but I need not worry much because they had already done a good and long planning for the rest of their lives to live in peace and without much difficulty.

I too now have started planning and make some sound investment and planning so that I too need not worry much about my future. I might be old enough tomorrow, nowhere to go and no strength enough to earn for my livelihood. And for all this the main is the financial cause. I need to be financial independent and thus much focus should be given on the savings for my future.

When it comes to savings, now I need to look out for good insurance companies where I can fulfill my desires and interests. I need to very selective with those kinds of programs that will meet my necessities in later stages of my life, when I am retired and want to lead a life of rest and peace. So it is my duty now to start now and get to working on this planning before I am too late for this. This kind of planning is very wise and kind enough and important too.

No comments:

Post a Comment